PowerShell is Microsoft’s new command-line shell and scripting language that promises to simplify automation and integration across different Microsoft applications and components. Database professionals can leverage PowerShell by utilizing its numerous built-in cmdlets, or using any of the readily available .NET classes, to automate database tasks, simplify integration, or just discover new ways to accomplish the job at hand.
System Setup to Attend the Online Sessions:
- Install the WebEx software in your machine.
- Make sure you have good audio quality head phones or ear phones.
- Make sure you have good internet connectivity.
- Make sure you have installed team viewer software.
- 60 Hours (1.5 hours per day)
Mode of session:
- Please email or call us to know the course fee now.
- Please click here to download the course content.