Microsoft SQL Server Development
The SQL Server developers use T-SQL language to write the queries to perform DML and DDL operations. All the applications that communicate with SQL Server do so by sending T-SQL statements to the server.
Common Tasks of a SQL Server Developer (T-SQL):
- Create Database Objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers…etc
- Write Queries to Perform Aggregation Operations.
- Write Queries to Achieve the Business Rules Using Constraints.
- Create Relationships among the Tables.
- Write Queries to Update Required Data.
- Write Queries to Pull the Required Data across the Databases.
System Setup to Attend the Online Sessions:
- Install the WebEx software in your machine.
- Make sure you have good audio quality head phones or ear phones.
- Make sure you have good internet connectivity.
- Make sure you have installed team viewer software.
- 30 Hours (1.5 hours per day)
Mode of session:
- Please email or call us to know the course fee now.
- Please click here to download the course content.