The database administration (DBA) is primarily responsible for managing the data (customer’s data, order’s data, employee’s data, product’s data…etc) in an organization. If you have not yet pursued the DBA, it is important to familiarize and get hands on experience with the DBA duties and responsibilities.
Common Tasks of a Database Administrator: The organizations need professionals (DBA’s) who can keep their data is very secure, always available to the applications, generating the backup time to time and well-managed. With this being said, here are the most common tasks that DBA will perform.
- Install and Upgrade/Migrate the SQL Server
- Understand the Functioning of Databases
- Security Administration in SQL Server
- Database Backup’s and Recovery
- Automation of Regular Tasks
- Query Performance Tuning
- High Availability Technologies: Log shipping, Database Mirroring, Replication, Clustering and AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Resource Monitoring on SQL Serve
System Setup to Attend the Online Sessions:
- Install the WebEx software in your machine
- Make sure you have good audio quality head phones or ear phones
- Make sure you have good internet connectivity
- Make sure you have installed team viewer software
- 60 Hours (1.5 hours per day)
Mode of session:
- Please email or call us to know the course fee now.
- Please click here to download the course content.