The MSBI technology is used in a system that retrieves and consolidates the data periodically from one or more database systems or some raw files like EXCEL, XML, and CSV…etc and loads the data into another database system where we can call it as a data warehouse system. Based on the data in the data warehouse system, the business people can analyze and understand the areas where they need to improve the business, and take the right decisions quickly in order to improve their business.
The MSBI Developers are responsible for developing the ETL packages to extract data from one or more database systems to other database systems, creating reports and SSAS cubes.
System Setup to Attend the Online Sessions:
- Install the WebEx software in your machine.
- Make sure you have good audio quality head phones or ear phones.
- Make sure you have good internet connectivity.
- Make sure you have installed team viewer software.
- 60 Hours (1.5 hours per day)
Mode of session:
- Please email or call us to know the course fee now.
- Please click here to download the course content.