Database Design and Modeling
The database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of database. The database designer can determine data to be stored, data relationships, logically structuring the data and ER diagrams.
Basic Design Process Includes the Following Items:
- Determine the Purpose of the Database
- Find and Organize the Information Required
- Divide the Information into Tables
- Turn Information Items into Columns
- Specify Primary Keys
- Setup the Table Relationships
- Refine the Design
- Apply the Normalization Rules
System Setup to Attend the Online Sessions:
- Install the WebEx software in your machine.
- Make sure you have good audio quality head phones or ear phones.
- Make sure you have good internet connectivity.
- Make sure you have installed team viewer software.
- 60 Hours (1.5 hours per day)
Mode of session:
- Please email or call us to know the course fee now.
- Please click here to download the course content.